Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Problems with Kaiser (summary to date)

Problems I have experienced at Kaiser:
--Not getting help for my medical problems
--Getting locked into an expensive plan
--Kaiser docs making up illnesses which go on my medical record and prevent me from getting health insurance or changing said expensive plan
--Kaiser docs failing to do proper paperwork which resulted in false positives, preventing me from changing health insurance
--A horrible phone system which which can take about half an hour just to leave a message for your provider (there's no way to talk to them directly of course)
--False diagnoses
--Refusal to do the tests I need because Kaiser doesn't want to pay for them
--Being charged for things which were not done
--Kaiser doctors taking a long time to respond to messages
--Kaiser taking a long time to schedule tests (or any other procedure including office visits)

Kaiser cannot help patients using the system they have, which requires them to be both the doctor and the insurance company. They are not interested in paying money to help their patients, and so their patients are not helped. Being a patient with them has been a horrible experience, and if I could leave, I would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home